Monday, September 29, 2008

Congratulations to the DNC!

I sent a signed copy of the following to the Democratic National Committee today:

"How can you expect me or my spouse, a registered Democrat, to vote Democratic? Today, House Speaker Pelosi again took the position of “Party First” to prevent action in the House. I am referring to the non-partisan and very rational statement her office issued on September 28 regarding the $700B "bail out” plan, which she then contradicted with the typically partisan remarks made from the floor today and which resulted in the voting down of that bill as the Democrats of the House cowered before the retreating Republicans and decided to save their seats.

She and the Democratic Party have now, once again, upheld the 110th congress as a “Do Nothing and Say NO to Everything” Congress!

Democrats seem to forget that President Bush is a lame duck and we the electorate are voting for a different Republican or a Democrat this year. Frankly, I consider the congress to be worse than the Bush Presidency and believe me, I will remember this day and will vote accordingly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment